Thursday 2 August 2012

Another Satire Involving A Blonde

  This  is the story of the poor dizzy blonde flying in a two-seater

   airplane  with just the pilot. He has a heart attack  and dies. 

   She, frantic,  calls out a May  Day.

  "May Day! May Day! Help  me! Help me! My

   pilot had a heart attack and is dead, and I don't

  know  how to fly. Help me! Please help  me!"

  She hears a voice over the radio saying:
 
 "This is Air Traffic Control and I have

  you  loud and clear. I will talk you through this and

  get you back on the  ground. I've had a lot of

   experience with this kind of   problem.
 
  
  'Now,  just  take a deep breath. Everything will be fine!
   
   Now give me  your  height and position."

   She says


  
"I'm 5'4" and
  I'm in the front seat."
      (Pause) 
  "O.K."  says  the voice on the radio....  

"Repeat after me: Our Father. . Who art in Heaven. . .  

Courtesy: Martha Northrup

No comments:

Post a Comment