Sunday 12 August 2012

HOW TO REACH HEAVEN FROM IRELAND ?

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.

I asked them, ' If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven? '
 

' NO! ' the children answered

If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'
 

Again, the answer was ' NO! '

 If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?
 

Again, they all answered ' NO! '

I was just bursting
 with pride for them.
 

I continued, ' Then how can I get into heaven? '

A six year-old boy shouted out: "YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN
 ' DEAD...." 


Courtesy: Martha Northrup

No comments:

Post a Comment