Tuesday 4 September 2012

Can Stop Any Moment

One day a mechanic was working late under a car and some
brake fluid dripped into his mouth. "Wow! That stuff isn't
too bad tasting," he thought. Next day he told his buddy
about tasting the brake fluid. "Not bad," he said. "I think
I'll have a little more today." His friend was a little
concerned but didn't say anything.

Next day the mechanic told his friend about drinking a cup

full of the brake fluid. "Great stuff! I think I'll have
some more today." And so he did. A few days later, he was up
to a bottle a day, and he told his friend, "This brake fluid
is really great stuff."

His friend was now really worried. "You know that brake

fluid is poison and is really bad for you. You'd better stop
drinking that stuff."

"Hey, no problem," he said. "I can stop any time."

 

 Courtesy: FranCMT2.

No comments:

Post a Comment