Tuesday 25 September 2012

Story Of A Successful Insurance Seller

A man walked into an insurance office and asked for a job.
"We don't need anyone," the manager replied.

"You can't afford not to hire me. I can sell anyone anytime

anything."

"We have two prospects that no one has been able to sell to.

If you can sell just one, you have a job."

He was gone for about two hours and returned and handed the

manager two checks, one for an $80,000 policy and another
for a $50,000 policy. "How in the world did you do that?"
the manager asked.

"I told you I'm the world's best salesman. I can sell anyone

anytime anything."

"Did you get a urine sample?" the manager asked him.


"Why's that?" he asked.


"Well, if you sell a policy over $40,000, the company

requires a urine sample. Take these two bottles and go back
and get urine samples."

He was gone for about eight hours and then he walked in with

two 5-gallon buckets, one in each hand. He set the buckets
down and reached in his shirt pocket, producing two bottles
of urine. After setting them on the desk, he said, "Here's
Mr. Brown's, and this one is Mr. Smith's."

"That's good," the manager said, "but what's in those two

buckets?"

"Well, I passed by the school house and they were having a

state teachers convention. I sold them a group policy!"
 


 Courtesy: ArcaMax Jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment