Saturday 6 October 2012

How 2 Win A Gorgeous One

Thomas, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up
at the country club with an absolutely gorgeous and
breathtakingly beautiful 25-year-old brunette. She is
hanging on to his arm and listening intently to his every
word.

His usual golf-playing partners and fellow members of the

club are baffled and shocked. At their very first chance,
they come to him and ask, "Thomas, how did you get the
amazing trophy girlfriend?"

Thomas replies, "Girlfriend? She's not my girlfriend --

she's my wife."

Disbelieving him, they ask, "So how did you persuade her to

marry you?"

"I lied about my age," he replies.


"What? Did you tell her you were only 50?"


Thomas smiles and says, "Nope, I told her I was 90."

 

 Courtesy: TwoTimesAr.

No comments:

Post a Comment