Saturday 8 December 2012

UNTASTED!

I was driving down the interstate in a rural area when a
chicken passed me doing 65 mph. I sped up and passed the
chicken. A few minutes later, the same bird passed me again;
this time he was doing 75 mph. Startled, I floored the
accelerator, got my car up to 85, and blew by the bird, for
good I thought. But sure enough, five minutes later he went
by me again. This time he passed me at 95 mph and made a
right turn off the freeway onto a farm next to the
interstate.

 

I immediately exited and drove up to the farmhouse and
knocked on the door. When the farmer opened the door, I told
the farmer of my experience with his speedy poultry and he
told me, "Oh, that must be one of my three-legged chickens!"

I asked, "How did you end up with three-legged chickens?"

He responded, "I have nine children. They all love
drumsticks, so I bred three-legged chickens to keep my kids
satisfied."

 


It sounded logical to me, so I curiously asked, "How do they
taste?"

 

The farmer answered, "Don't know -- can't catch 'em!"
 

 Courtesy: Peter Puleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment