Wednesday 11 September 2013

Be ware of loving moms

A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a
little old lady following him around. If he
stopped, she stopped. And she kept staring at
him.

 She finally overtook him at the checkout, and
she said,"I hope I haven't made you feel ill at
ease, it's just that you look so much like my
late son."


"That's okay."
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out
"Goodbye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would
make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, and as she
was on her way out of the store, the man called
out, "Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady waved and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine
into someone's day, he went to pay for his
groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"How could it be so much? I only bought five
items!"

"Your Mother said you'd be paying for her
things too."

Courtesy: ArcaMax

No comments:

Post a Comment