Monday 7 October 2013

Laugh heartily - 1


Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in
an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

One of life's mysteries is how a two pound box of candy
can make a woman gain 5 lbs.

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things
like, "You know, sometimes I just forget to eat." Now, I've
forgotten my e-mail password, my address, my mother's
maiden name and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat.
You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.

They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine
isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other
day. I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock
class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said,
"Listen, lady ... do it and die."

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited
about nothing. And then they marry him.

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress
are eating too much, impulse buying and driving too fast.
Are they kidding?!? That's my idea of a perfect day!

If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing
neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying
a noose around your neck?

Courtesy: Arca Max

No comments:

Post a Comment